We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Assystem UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 June 2018.
What we collect
When filling out our contact forms on the website, Assystem UK may on occasion collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Interests in relation to types of roles and careers within Assystem UK
- If provided, information submitted within a curriculum vitae or other such uploaded document
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and confirm the following:
- We do not share your information with any third parties
- We may use the information to improve our own products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to the confirmed sectors, roles or careers of interest.
Controlling your personal information
- Assystem UK will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about roles, careers or third parties which we think you may find interesting following confirmation that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Assystem UK Limited, 1 The Brooms, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7FD or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to erase the information we hold on you where processing isn’t necessary for a legitimate reason, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address and/or email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or erase any information following your request.